RotoBed®Free pivot bed with heigth adjustment
– the most helpful carebed ever!
Unique pivot bed: RotoBed®Free is an innovative care bed with a lot of welfare technological functions. The harmonious design is award-winning and emphasizes the high quality of this unique bed.
- With a RotoBed®Free pivot bed, people who have difficulty getting in and out of bed, are now able to do so with no physical effort.
- Just by a single touch of a remote control the bed is elevated to chair position and rotated perpendicular towards the room.
- This facilitates both exit and transition to a wheelchair or stand-aid.
- Besides the rotating function also height, back part and the leg part are adjusted with remote control.
- The rotating mechanism is both quiet and very comfortable for the user.
- Simple and comprehensive remote control.
- Several welfare technology surveys have shown that a RotoBed® pivot bed enhances the user’s level of mobility and quality of life, reduces workloads for staff and saves time / money.
- You can add your personal touch by choosing between 9 different colours of our high quality textile – or the beutiful “Stripes” in pure wool designed by Paul Smith.
Sketch of the bed in rotated position
The care bed RotoBed®Free takes up less space than you would think. 20 cm free space behind the bed is all you need, and you are free to choose the direction of rotation you prefer.
Height range: 32-82 cm
Mattress width: 85 / 100 cm
Mattress length: 205 / 215 / 225 cm
Wood: Oak veneer
Userweight: max 190 kg
Rated load: 225 kg
Head board: 39 kg
Foot board: 46 kg
Frame: 80 kg
Total weight: 165 kg
Available with various accessories
Requirements and standards
RotoBed®Free is CE approved and meets the latest European standards and requirements for care beds.
International standard IEC 60601-2-52.
The beds withstand wash, approved according to standard IPX6W.
High quality motors og control box from LINAK.